|Speciality||Liver Transplantation & Gastro Intestinal Surgery|
|Degrees||MBBS ( University of Rajasthan ) MS ( University of Rajasthan ) MCh ( Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences Hospital, Delhi )|
|Office||ARTEMIS HOSPITAL Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana|
Dr Shyam Mahansaria
Dr Shyam Mahansaria involved in over 500 liver transplants. He has associated with the first Living Donor Liver Transplant in the state of Rajasthan & has a wide experience in performing advanced Gastro Intestinal operations.Felicitated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan for incorporation in the liver transplant program in the state Oral presentation on selection & outcome of the potential live liver donor in 12th world congress of International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA) 2016, Sao Paulo, Brazil Achieved first prize for unmasking of myeloproliferative disorder in a patient with Extra Hepatic Portal Venous Obstruction ( EHPVO ) following Proximal Spleno-Renal Shunt (PSRS) in IASGCON 2014 Achieved bursary award for IASGCON 2014.
Areas of Special interest
- Liver transplantation- living donor liver transplantation & Deceased donor liver transplantation.
- Surgical hepatology- Oncosurgeries (hepatocellular carcinoma, cholangiocarcinoma, gallbladder carcinoma).
- Complex benign biliary strictures (bilio-vascular injuries).
- Pancreatic resection & drainage procedure for pancreatic cancers and chronic pancreatitis.
- Shunt surgery for extra-hepatic portal hypertension.
- Advanced laparoscopic operations in gastrointestinal surgery.
Our Doctor Say
Our first priority is to immediate assistance given to any person suffering from either a minor or major."
Our Happy Clients
Mrs. Ummeh Salma from Bangladesh sharing her experience after her Liver Transplant at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
Mrs. Amica, a Liver Transplant Patient from Shillong narrates her history with the Liver disease and her transplant.
Roger (Congo), who was suffering Liver failure, got a new lease of life after undergoing a Liver transplant surgury.
Shaymaa Oudah Hasan , a rare one-in-a-billion case who underwent liver transplant successfully at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.