This video talks about how one can maintain a healthy liver.
The healthy of a human liver is of crucial importance. It performs many vital functions in our body. Without a liver, it is not possible for a human to survive, and that’s why taking care of a liver should be of utmost importance.
The liver is the largest and essential organ of our body. It is just about the size of a football on the right side of the human abdomen. The function of the liver is flush the toxins and bacteria out from the blood. It also helps in the digestion of food. It also stores nutrients to fight infection. It produces bile, which helps the body in absorbing fat, cholesterol, and fat-soluble vitamins. It also regulates immune responses.
The Liver Transplant Institute is committed to Liver Transplant Surgery and Gastrointestinal Surgery. The LTI in Gurgaon, Delhi-NCR has become a preferred destination for patients across the globe with liver disorders and Gastrointestinal Tract Diseases. The LTI in Gurgaon, Delhi-NCR, provides world-class treatment for patients with liver cirrhosis. The team of the LTI is led by the most exemplary and world-renowned doctors, Dr. Ramdip Ray, and Dr Giriraj Bora.
To know more: https://livertransplantinstitute.com/
For appointments and queries:
Email us on [email protected]
Call us: +91-9716811113
Liver Transplant Success Rate in Gurgaon
we will tell you what is the liver transplant success rate in Gurgaon. A liver failure occurs when a large part of the liver gets damaged beyond repair. And the liver is no longer able to function properly. Liver failure is considered to be the most life threatening situations for a person. And it demands urgent medical attention and care. There are many causes which are said to be the reason behind a liver failure. The liver transplant success rate in Gurgaon is 75%. And there are more than one type of liver transplants that are possible today. For example
- Orthotopic Transplantation: In orthotopic transplantation the recipient liver is replaced with the donor liver which after removal is preserved and packed for transport and is transplanted into the recipient within the time span of 12 to 18 hours. After removing the recipient’s liver, the new healthy donor liver is connected and blood flow is restored.
- Heterotopic Transplantation Surgery: In Heterotopic Transplantation Surgery there is an addition of a healthy donor liver at another site whereas the diseased liver is left as it is. This procedure is being performed when the doctor believes that the diseased liver might be able to recover. Then healthy liver is attached very near to the original liver. If the liver is able to recover then the other organ shrivel away if this does not happen then the original one shrivels while the donor liver performs the body functions.
- Reduced size liver transplantation: This is considered to be the most performed type and it involves transplanting a part of the healthy donor liver into a patient. This procedure is done when 15-20% of the original liver is intact therefore one donor liver can be used for two successful transplants.
Dr. Ramdip Ray, Senior Consultant in Liver Transplant & HPB Surgery, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital , New Delhi. Dr. Ray has been trained at Royal College of Surgeons of England Wrexham Maelor Hospital , Wales, UK, University College of Medical Sciences ( UCMS ), Delhi explains that The liver transplant success rate in Gurgaon is about 85-90% at one year after transplant and about 75% 5 years after transplant. Some patients have a recurrence of their disease, side effects of the medicines, complications of the transplant etc.
Liver failure is the result of deterioration over a long period of time, the initial treatment aim is to save that part of the liver that is still functioning. If it is not possible, then a liver transplant is definitely required.
Symptoms of Liver Failure
initial symptoms of liver failure are often ones that can be due to any number or conditions. Because of this, liver failure may be initially difficult to diagnose. Early symptoms include:
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding easily
- Swollen abdomen
Dr. Giriraj Bora an expert and experienced says about that acute liver failure is a very uncommon complication of hepatitis A infection, occurring in 0.14% to 0.35% of hospitalized cases seen.
Vaccination and antiviral therapy have altered the observed pattern of hepatitis B–related acute liver failure. He goes on by saying that the risk of acute liver failure after exposure to hepatitis C appears although is very low but has ranges from 0.6% to 2.8% to greater than 20% in pregnant women, being particularly high during the third trimester.
Liver Transplant Cost and Its Process
Liver Transplant cost-It is an operation in which the patient’s diseased liver with the healthy liver from the other person. In this article, we cover the cost of the liver transplant, procedures and its process in Details,
The cost of the surgery of the liver transplant, the procedure of the liver transplant and the recovery of Liver transplant in Detail it.
Why You Needs the Liver transplant?
There are two reasons for the failures of the liver transplant first are the acute liver failure and chronic liver failure. In these situations,
the transplantation is the only option for the patient. There are many people who are waiting for the liver transplant which is higher than the people who want to donate.
Liver Transplant cost in India
• Cost of liver transplant in India is one of the difficult procedures. The following points you should consider before choosing the team.
• What is the package of the hospital? It consists of the analysis of the donor and workout is consistent or not.
• 21 days + 3 days
Liver Transplant cost in India | Doctor packages For Liver Transplant
. Cost of liver transplant in india is 2 lakhs rupees
• What don’t they cover in the package? Hospitals may exclude the ICU stay, Blood cost and High and antibiotics.
• The liver transplant surgery cost in India depends on the how experienced and technically advance the team is.
What is the procedure of the liver transplant?
Liver Transplant Procedure undertakes in three parts.
1. Before the procedure,
2.Between the procedure
3.After the procedure.
1. Before the procedure
Doctors use the results of the liver test to know prognosis and when your liver plant will take place. It depends upon the MELD score.
The higher your score the faster need to get the liver transplant. So doctors take care of it.
It is not sure when you will get the donor. Some people wait days, some people wait for months and some never get it.
The treatment is decided by the doctors such living liver donors and Domino liver transplant. During the process, doctors make sure that you stay healthy.
2. During the procedure
Once the donor is available for you then you will ask to come to the hospital. The team will check that you’re healthy for the operation or not.
The whole procedure is done using the anesthesia so you will be so unaware of the situation.
To get the access to your liver the surgeon makes an incision across your stomach. It totally depends upon the surgeon that how long incision will be.
Liver transplant procedures in detail
After the incision, the surgeon disconnects the liver’s blood and removes the liver. The new liver will place in your body. It takes around 12 hours.
Once the surgery is over the surgeon uses stitches to close the incision. Your care will start immediately after the surgery.
The other transplant is living donor liver transplant in which the surgeon will transplant the portion of the donor’s liver. In this scenario,
the doctor first removes the portion of the liver of the donor and then removes the liver from your body. Then, the surgeon places the portion of the liver in your body.
The portion in the donor’s body will react in the normal volume in just some months
3. After the Liver transplant procedure
Here are the following things that you can expect after the procedure.
• You will stay in care for few days
• 7 to 10 days in the hospital
• Continues checkup.
• The medication for the rest of your life.
The Recovery Process will start which is as follow.
How Much time taken to recover from liver transplant?
After the operation, the patient stays under care for 2 to 3 days. After the period, the patients need to come for the checkup at regular intervals.
The three month period can be difficult because the patient doesn’t feel well during the period. After some period they start getting back to the normal period.
If you want to more about liver Transplant you can also visit Wikipedia by Following Liver transplant
pages This page,