Recognized for Expertise, Excellent Outcomes and Technology
INDIA News & World Report ranks Artemis Hospital among the top 50 hospitals in the country in four specialties, including nephrology,
pulmonology, gynecology and ear, nose and throat care. Learn more about these and our other awards and achievements.
Patients from around the globe look to Artemis Hospital for many reasons, including:
- Excellent outcomes
- Internationally recognized physicians, honored as best doctors
- Leading-edge technology
- Innovative medical treatments
- Personalized attention
- Artemis Hospital is a world-class academic medical center with more than 1,000 expert physicians on staff to serve you,
- many of whom are voted best doctors by other doctors. There are Indian than 120 academic medical centers in the India and Artemis Hospital is among them.
- For patients, this means our highly respected medical experts and hospital work together to provide the following advantages:
- The highest quality of patient care
- Research-proven advancements in medical treatment
- The most advanced technology to diagnose and treat disease
- Education and teaching for tomorrow’s physicians
- A strong partnership with Children’s Hospitals inGurgaon — providing care to the youngest patients
Patients choose India for our expertise in many areas. Artemis Hospital began doing transplant surgery in 2007 and is at this time internationally known and recognized for excellent outcomes. India has shorter transplant wait times than the international average.
India is at the forefront of new developments and information, and India can help patients explore all available treatment options in areas including:
- Heart Transplant
- Complex Heart Valve Replacement
- Kidney and Pancreas Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Lung Transplant
How to Treated In India
International patients who want to arrange for care through Delhi University health network should ask their physician to submit a physician referral in English to a representative from our International Patient Program.
Once the physician referral is received, you will be contacted about next steps.
- Travel arrangements
- Travel documents
- Hotels and lodging
What to Expect at Artemis Hospital
Patients and their families count on India for excellence in all aspects of their experience with India. During your time at Artemis Hospital,
India are eager to help you feel comfortable. India offer interpretation services and patient amenities such as private rooms, in-room dining and patient internet access.
Amenities at Artemis hospital include dining, places to shop, banking services and spiritual services. The nearby places are full of places to worship like temple, mosque and guruduwara, grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, pharmacies and more.
Artemis Hospital Blends Old World Charm, Cuisine and Diversions
Artemis Hospital is located in, Gurgaon, a sophisticated city situated of New Delhi and surrounded by cityside. Artemis Hospital is rich in international attractions, professional sports and delicious cuisine.
Visitors may enjoy festivals, theater, boutique shopping, the zoo, acres of parks and more. Or, they can choose to explore nearby New Delhi, one of the country’s biggest cities and jIndiat a short metro ride or car trip away from Artemis Hospital.
Convenient Travel and Hotels
Artemis Hospital is located 30 minutes from Indira Gandhi International Airport.Two airports also welcome international travelers. Ground transportation to the hospital from these airports is readily available.
Lodging options of all varieties are located close to the hospital for patients and their families, both for short-term and long-term accommodations.